Driver Education Improves Safety and Productivity
If you measure and incent your drivers to perform at peak safety levels, you want to be sure you are providing the latest safety practices, tools and knowledge needed. Penske has an experienced team of safety specialists offering support in person, in print and on the Web.
- Local driver safety meetings in your area cover the latest safety practices, hours of service compliance and more
- Safety bulletins offer easy-to-read, timely safety updates and reminders
- Online safety programs provide drivers easy access to training
Smith System Partnership
Because safety is so important to our own team of drivers, we have partnered with Smith System Driver Improvement Institute. Our long-standing relationship allows us to offer our full-service lease customers discounts on Smith System’s top-rated driver training programs. Penske lease customers can access individualized, online driver training programs through MyFleet, our customer website.
Smith System training includes:
- Driver Direct: On-the-road and classroom training
- Driver Trainer: Train-the-trainer program
- Driver Seminar: Large-group training sessions
- Smith Media: Online, video and printed courses
Safety Training Company Wide
Driver training is just one part of Penske's Partners in Safety program, a comprehensive initiative that helps our customers create a culture of safety. Learn more about Penske Safety Services.