The Convenience of Your Shop, the Power of a Penske Partnership
Maintaining commercial vehicles is a complex process. Service technicians must be able to maintain equipment at the right intervals and with the proper tools and training. And businesses must be able to support their technicians by hiring the right talent to get the job done and keep up with rapidly evolving, cutting-edge fleet technology – all while ensuring cost-efficiency and compliance.
At Penske, we want to partner with you to overcome these challenges and more while keeping you in the driver's seat so you Never Stop Moving™.
Let Penske On-Site Maintenance Help You and Your Team Tackle Complex Fleet Operations:
- Recruit, train and manage the right talent – Rising labor costs, benefits and training can be a burden to any business. Penske oversees all recruiting, hiring, training and retention, making your current staff and new talent the best they can be.
- Increase shop and fleet efficiency – Downtime and breakdowns cost you time and money. Penske brings all your equipment up to our high standards, eliminates deferred maintenance and puts each vehicle on a regular PM schedule. In the unlikely case of a breakdown, we provide you with high-priority access to our 24/7 Roadside Assistance and rental fleet.
- Stay up to date with technology – When you partner with Penske to run your shop, we ensure your equipment and processes are up to date and keep them that way. Your productivity will increase because technicians have the right tools and training to get the job done.
- Ensure safety and compliance – Penske provides safety loss specialists who can help you mitigate risk from hazardous activities. We also establish safety audits, manage EPA waste disposal and help keep you OSHA and DOT compliant.
- Keep costs predictable and under control – Penske takes on the expense of maintaining all inventory of parts and shop equipment. And we help you increase your shop's efficiency and skill levels to lessen off-site maintenance needs.
- Gain visibility into your fleet data – Access Penske's connected fleet solutions to get a complete view of your fleet, your budget and where you can increase efficiency.
Customer Testimonial: Mesilla Valley Transportation
Mesilla Valley Transportation (MVT) is one of the largest, locally-owned truck load carriers in the U.S. and has been in business for 35 years. They operate over 1,300 trucks and 6,000 trailers, with a core mission of serving customers in a safe and profitable manner. Penske helps MVT's business by providing on-site maintenance services primarily at their expansive El Paso, Texas location.
This means Penske's hands-on maintenance expertise is helping MVT solve many fleet maintenance challenges – like technician training and retention, safety, keeping up with the latest technology and more. See how MVT keeps their trucks on the road with Penske.
As a leader in the transportation services and logistics industry, Penske helps tens of thousands of businesses just like MVT every day. Contact us to find out how you can partner with Penske to manage your fleet.