When Accidents Happen, Penske Is Here To Help
Penske Collision Repair Centers provide a single stop for all levels of collision needs, including mechanical repairs. Backed with guaranteed paint and bodywork, our repair centers are staffed with versatile, certified technicians who work on a variety of vehicles, while minimizing downtime.
At Penske, we offer touch-up painting, spray booths on-site, direct correspondence with all insurance carriers and no storage fees. You'll also get:
- Highly detailed repair estimates with photos
- Performed on-site at your location or ours by estimators with extensive experience with all types of vehicles – light-duty to heavy-duty
- Second estimate from a reputable independent appraisal company, available if needed
Free Pickup and Delivery
- Simply call us and we will schedule the pickup from your location
- When the repairs are completed, we will return the vehicle to you
- Your vehicle must be drivable. If your vehicle is not drivable, we can coordinate towing for an additional cost
Penske makes the entire repair process fast and easy with detailed email photo estimates accepted by major insurers. We keep you updated weekly on any open repairs and monthly with job closeout reports that document the number of repairs and their cycle time. And Penske has substitution rentals available when you need them.