Put a Full-Service Lease to Work for You
Penske will analyze your transportation needs to make sure you have the right equipment, services, tools and information to make informed decisions and keep your deliveries on schedule.
We'll provide you with full-service lease financing to free up capital you can put back into your business, and once your vehicle is on the road, our service continues with rigorous preventive maintenance so you Never Stop Moving™.
We work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to spec the perfect truck and jump into action when you need roadside assistance or rental trucks to meet fluctuating demands. If you’re interested, we can provide alternative fuel options.
A full-service lease with Penske is a smart alternative for organizations that want to reduce repair, maintenance, replacement and staffing costs and leverage the services of a professional transportation company so they can focus on their core business. Penske provides:
- Service locations across the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Comprehensive maintenance services
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Quick access to rental trucks
- Centralized access to fleet information through Fleet Insight™
- Licensing and tax management
- Fuel locations and management
Penske Offers Various Leasing Structures
In addition to having a reliable, well-maintained fleet, our customers enjoy the credit flexibility that a long-term lease with Penske provides:
- No down payment
- Single monthly lease payment that includes maintenance and upkeep costs
- No residual risk at the end of the lease because Penske handles vehicle disposal
- Fixed monthly payment that enables accurate budgeting and forecasting
Leasing Terms that Work for You
Penske knows every customer is different. We don’t sell "off-the-shelf" solutions. You may prefer to have the option to purchase your vehicle at the end of the lease. Or maybe trading in your vehicles for new models every few years is better for you. Whatever your preference, we will work with you to structure your lease in a way that best meets your unique business needs.