Penske Driver App – All-In-One Digital Tool
Penske Driver Management Website
Our Driver Management website allows you to provide your drivers with access to the Penske Driver™ app. With this app, drivers can log Hours of Service (HOS) in Penske rental trucks. They can also submit 24/7 roadside assistance requests, submit fuel receipts electronically and find service, parking, rental, leasing and fueling locations.
The Penske Driver Management website also allows you to:
- Add driver accounts manually, by bulk upload with an Excel file, or by sending an activation code to your drivers via SMS text or email
- Change your company's activation code
- Activate and deactivate driver accounts
- Control fuel location visibility for your drivers
- Add additional administrators to your company account
- Review, manage and suggest edits to the HOS logs submitted by your drivers
- Designate your company’s HOS settings to include your company’s USDOT number
How do I get started with the Penske Driver™ app?
- To sign up, please contact your Penske sales representative, or request an account the next time you call to reserve a truck.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an email directing you to the Penske Driver Management website where you can oversee driver access to the Penske Driver™ app.
How do I get my drivers started with the Penske Driver™ app?
- Drivers can download the Penske Driver™ app through the Apple App Store or Google Play. For devices managed by the fleet, we can work with you to customize an install approach.
- Add driver accounts manually, by bulk upload with an Excel file, or by sending an activation code to your drivers via SMS text or email.
- Once drivers receive their activation code and register for the app, they are automatically added to the Penske Driver Management website.
- You will receive a notification once a driver registers for the app.