One call does it all
Penske's 24/7 roadside assistance is available to full-service leasing and contract maintenance customers any time, day or night.
Our experts are equipped with everything they need to protect your vehicles, drivers, and cargo. We handle breakdowns, flat tires, towing, accident remediation, emergency permitting and more. Take a look and see how Penske can help you.
Qualified Call Center Specialists
Penske works with the most qualified vendors to handle every need our customers have when they're unable to stay on the road and on schedule, from load transfer to towing to repair.
And we'll keep you and your driver informed throughout the process. Some of the ways call center specialists help our customers include:
- Ensuring the driver and product are safe
- Identifying the problem and dispatching emergency roadside assistance
- Communicating with you and your driver and providing online visibility of road call status
- Providing a comparable substitute delivery vehicle if needed
- Putting drivers back on the road, typically within two hours
Roadside Assistance Tracking with Fleet Insight™
Penske operators begin logging roadside assists as soon as they get that first call. Their detailed reports keep you informed of the changing status. With Fleet Insight, our online suite of fleet management tools, you can:
- See ongoing call updates
- Track breakdown and repair details
- See detailed charges for easy verification
- Identify and address recurring issues
- Predict downtime more accurately